Designed in-house and specifically with mechanical keyboards in mind, these knobs were made to sit much lower than many others circulating within the keyboard community. The overall lower height of the knob compliments shorter keycap profiles such as Cherry, DCS, DSA, and matches the height of taller profiles such as SA or MT3.
The rounded top with cross-stitch knurling on the side gives them a unique appearance and feel, and the graphite black with desert sand spatter cerakote finish provides a perfect match for DCS Input and DSS Shale keycap sets.
This specific colorway is only available in limited quantities, and will be replaced by other themes once stock has depleted.
In-Stock - Shipping within 3 business days
- 19.05mm diameter (fits perfectly in a 1u keycap space)
- Machined 6061 aluminum, sand blasted and cerakoted graphite black with desert sand spatter
- Secures to encoder via M2.5 set screw utilizing a 1.3mm hex drive (allen key included)
- Can be installed on any D-shaped 6mm diameter encoder. Effective knob height will depend on overall shaft length. Product pictures utilize the optional encoder available on MechVault
- The optional encoder has detents (tactile feedback while turning), with 24 ticks per revolution. It also sends a function on press, with a 0.5mm travel distance and audible click