Designed in-house and specifically with mechanical keyboards in mind, these knobs were made to sit much lower than many others circulating within the keyboard community. The overall lower height of the knob compliments shorter keycap profiles such as Cherry, DCS, DSA, and matches the height of taller profiles such as SA or MT3 (though still shorter than ROW1 of these profiles).
The rounded top of the knobs and cross-stitch knurling on the side gives them a unique appearance and feel, with the smooth black or silver anodized finish offering a nicely-matching addition to a wide variety of builds.
These knobs are on hand and will ship within 3 business days. The Desert Sand spattered knobs pictured are unavailable and for build examples only.
- 19.05mm diameter (fits perfectly in a 1u keycap space)
- Machined 6061 aluminum, sand blasted and anodized Black or Silver
- Secures to encoder via M2.5 set screw utilizing a 1.3mm hex drive (allen key included)
- Can be installed on any D-shaped 6mm diameter encoder. Effective knob height will depend on overall shaft length (product pictures utilize the optional encoder)
- The optional encoder has detents (tactile feedback while turning), with 24 ticks per revolution. It also sends a function on press, with a 0.5mm travel distance and audible click